FRIED BEANS RECIPE by @matsecooks
Smooth and easy to eat, packed with flavours and subtle texture of the eggs cooked and scrambled in it.
It is a delight with fried Plantain, Bread, Garri, Pap etc.
1. I used 4 cups of beans for this recipe…but you can tweak the recipe to suit you.
2. To make yours creamier, use more vegetable oil.
3. Mash till very smooth if you want it silky and add some more water.
4. Use tomato, tatashey, onion and pepper as you wish.
5. After cooking, reduce flame and cook slowly for a while.
6. I used @matsecooksseasonings Party Jollof rice spice for my sauce. Truly delicious.
nigerianfood delicious healthyrecipes lunch beans foodrecipes africanfood foodie matsecooksrecipes matsecooksvideos dinner eatwell matsecooks recipe food protein breakfast naijafood recipes lifestyleofanaturalista jollof