Here is a delicious recipe for Keto Sushi by @ruledme!
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Sushi. Each serving is just over 1 1/2 rolls, which comes out to be 353 Calories, 26g Fats, 6g Net Carbs, and 18g Protein.
-16 oz. Cauliflower
-6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
-1-2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar (unseasoned)
-1 tbsp. Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
-5 sheets Nori
-1 6 inch Cucumber
-1/2 medium Avocado
-5 oz. Smoked Salmon (or any seafood)
1. Using a food processor, rice the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces by pulsing.
2. Slice the cucumber on each end, then place the cucumber upright and slice off each side.Discard the middle and slice about 2 side pieces into small strips. Set aside in the fridge.
3. In a very hot pan, add cauliflower rice and cook. Season with soy sauce as the cooking process happens, about 1 tbsp.
4. Once the cauliflower is finished up and dried out some, add to a bowl with cream cheese and rice vinegar. Mix together well and set in the fridge until cool.
5. Once the rice mixture is cooled, slice 1/2 an avocado into small strips and scoop out of the shell.
6. Put a nori sheet down on a bamboo roller covered with saran wrap (this helps with sticking). Spread some of the cauliflower rice mixture over the nori sheet, add fillings and roll tightly.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
Looking for some more info on keto?
Check out my FREE Video series on EVERYTHING you need to know about the ketogenic diet! ️
Link in bio 🏻 @ketohackershop
KETO SUSHI Here is a delicious recipe for Keto SushiPosted on May 15, 2018